Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm going slightly mad..

You know that queen song.... Yeah it's been stuck in my head all morning. I really am going mad. I could elaborate, I could bitch, I could yell, I could vent, but what's the point. I am insane, it would just be the meanderings of an insane woman.

One another note I was so disappointed I couldn't do a butterfly release for Genevive's first anniversary. But I found the perfect alternative and have found a bit of peace over that. Not telling yet though until I know its a set thing.

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

I don't know that queen song. I'm sorry. I was really disappointed when I couldn't do a butterfly release for Cora too.

((hugs)) Can't wait to see what you have planned!

Catherine W said...

Meander away. I think we all have our days when that Queen song could be our theme tune.

I'm sorry about the butterflies but I'm sure you will find something else equally lovely to remember your beautiful Genevive by. xo