Thursday, May 31, 2012

I am still alive

Wow, It has been nearly a year since I posted here.  I guess that is a great sign in my grief process.  I was super busy having my new baby, I am happy to say I managed to carry him the longest of all my pregnancies, 35weeks!!  He was born November 8, and was a whopping 6lb 5oz.


And he is now a healthy 6 month old. He is happy, healthy and chunky, and I totally adore him.

 Isn't he gorgeous!  Genevive is ever on my mind of course, but I haven't actively done anything for her lately.  I have been so busy with William.  However now that the weather is nicer, I plan a trip to the cemetery to put down some new chipped marble and fix up her grave a bit.

Having another baby cannot replace a lost baby, but it sure does help with the sting. I am so much happier than I have been in a while, and I have noticed lots of little changes in my grief.



1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes he is gorgeous! I am so happy for you. Enjoy each moment.