Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sometimes it is hard to move, no?

I have been sitting in bed for two days, LOL. I showered and have gone to the bathroom a couple times. I fed the baby, but that is it. The whole weekend in bed, not finishing any projects. I have a pile next to me of purple and green scrapbooking things, and Genevive's memory box. I have been meaning all weekend to scrapbook her foot and handprints. The hospital only gave me an ugly white peice of scrap paper, it even has some old printing on it, it just won't do. But I am afraid, I can't get them back, what if I mess up, what if I don't do a good job. I have been dwelling on how to preserve these special things lately. If they somehow got ruined I would have nothing left. What a terrible thing, the only things I have of my baby can fit into a few small boxes. Sigh, this whole blog is a Woe is me blog, people are going to get depressed reading it.

Here is a new genevive video link, since the other one is being bumped off the page by this post. This is the very first video of her, Dec 30, the day after she and Lillian were born. Sorry she isn't doing much in it, She is still intubated.

No comments: