Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chatted about genevive today.

Today I had two doctors appts with an hour and a half wait in between them. I ended up chatting with a woman in the waiting room for a while. I was filling birthdays into my new 2011 planner book and she asked about my book. Every year I get a new photo planner. This is what 2011 looks like:
All my kids are getting huge aren't they! She instantly asked about Genevive up at the top. SO I explained a teeny bit about what happened. And she asked a few questions, it was nice because she didn't come across awkward at all. It was a treat for me, I have been feeling melancholy lately. This time of year sucks, the holidays, the twin's birthday, Genevive's anniversary, it feels like I am going to explode sometimes. But I am still trucking, Just thinking about what I want to do for Genevive this year.

3 comments:

Mrs. McKinsey said...

I love talking about my boys....it's very therapeutic =)

Glad you got the opportunity to share your beautiful baby girl's memory!

Catherine W said...

Beautiful photograph and your kids are all looking so grown up!

I'm glad you had a chance to talk about Genevive xo

Michele said...

What a gorgeous idea... That is really beautiful. And I'm so glad you were able to talk about Genevive. That is wonderful. :)