Friday, June 19, 2009

We may have a headstone

I am so excited!! With some encouragement from a fellow angel mommy, I made a chipin page to try to raise money for the headstone. I put it on the sidebar, if anyone wants to help you can make a donation through paypal.

I would sure appreciate it if people could spread the word perhaps on their own blogs?

I am going to go shopping for a headstone this week. I think perhaps if I had an amount to aim for it would be better. I am so thankful there are people out there kind enough to help one mother through this pain.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

If you don't mind, I would like to suggest that you contact Candy at

info@emmazinggracefoundation.org

I'm not sure if they do financial assistance outside of Georgia (I think they do)...but it's worth a try.