Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am a slacker

I should have blogged and told everyone I was going on vacation. Well Surprise! We went on vacation, LOL. Our wedding anniversary is June 5, and we go to the beach house where we had our honeymoon each year. So we went and had a great time.

But while we were there we got a call on our cellphone about Genevive's autopsy results. SO we made an appointment to go have the meeting with the doctors and social worker on Monday. It was tough for us so we stayed for another 3 days to relax afterward. But we are home now. I will post a detailed post about the autopsy when I am ready.

In the meantime look what a wonderful lady on the NILMDTS forums did for me! She is retouching some photos of genevive and Lillian. She is very talented, I am thrilled with the two I have so far, Here are my babies:

Genevive wasn't she so cute and wrinkly and hairy!

and one of Lillian's two month photos I did in the NICU. She removed her feeding tube.

1 comment: