Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Could I be any more miserable

Yesterday was Easter, this is what the easter bunny left. See Genevive's angel and wreath so she knows we didn't forget her. Problem is everyone else did. She wasn't mentioned once, it was terrible for me. But what can I do? I made it through most of the day feeling great, then it hit me like a ton of bricks and I started tearing up and left. Luckily we only live in the back of the driveway, so Eddy stayed with the kids at the party and I went home.

Today has been no better, guess that is why I am still awake at 4:30 am. Tomorrow (technically today now) is the 3 month anniversary of my baby's death. I wonder how many people will remember that. I wonder if anyone else misses her. I wonder why it matters to me if people do?

2 comments:

Lissa Lane said...

I'm so sorry huni. I understand. It was really hard for me this year and people kept acting like there was nothing wrong. No one mentioned her and they kept pretending I should be happy. And I was, but at the same time I wasn't. does that make sense

Brittanie said...

It is always so hard when you feel like you are the only one who remembers. It's like the rest of the world has moved on and you're left desperately clinging to the memory that she was real, she lived and breathed.

(hugs) I wish I could give you a real hug.