Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well I am working out of the slump

I planned a nice evening with Eddy last night. It was a good moral booster. We looked a bit at the internet (love the whole laptop in the bed thing), we watched robin hood men in tights. Then we stayed up till 2am just talking and snuggling. I really needed that. I never expected the 3 month mark to hit me so hard. I am already dreading 6 months and 1 year.

I did wake up this morning feeling terrible though, I have a bad sore throat, and post nasal drip. I am so worried about possibly getting Lillian sick, These small preemies can't handle sickness like a regular baby can.

I have accepted I won't be able to do anything for Genevive's grave for a couple weeks, we just don't have the money. Waiting isn't a good strong point for me when I am anxious, but I will deal. I decided today for a happy note I will post a photo of Lillian. She looks a lot like Genevive now that she has pudged up. But she has daintier features. This is my Baby B:

No comments: